Runners Forum banner

Are you doing the GNR this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
My sister in law runs this every year so i could feasibly go and stay with her, what is the date Dan ??

Sounds like a cracking idea.

EDIT: Dan - what about a 'Maybe' option.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Oh.....am I the only F/mite doing 'The great South Run'?......yeah, I know only ten miles.....too easy??? and the chips aren't as good!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Granty said:
Let me know where and when BP and I'll join you.

I think we're out numbered by those up North :p

Think it's the 28th October, they have increased the places this year from about 18,000 to about 22,000, not sure how many are left, maybe some charity ones. Would be nice to see a friendly face.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I'll look into it, can't promise to be a friendly face after my bus incident lst night. Took the bus for the first time in ages and sat reasonably close to the front. The bus was gradually filling up and the seat next to me was the last to be filled by a rather anxious lady !!

I'd had a bad day but I'm sure I was not that scary !! :eek: :embarrassed:

EDIT: - looks like its full now - I have enquired about a charity place so you never know.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
LOL - :d toss up between which one of you said it first, I guessed you being slightly 'quicker' :embarrassed: with the fingers!

·
Registered
13 Posts
i was lucky and got 1 of the first 3000 places snapped up by the daily telegraph. Looking forward 2 it. Having to stay in Durham before the race -notice everywhere expensive due to the race being so big.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts