Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Administrator
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear Forum Members,
After the success of the first two batch of RF Hoodies and Tshirts we are now taking pre-orders for the next batch. (Sorry for the delay!)

We can now offer RF Hoodies, Technical Tshirts, Cotton Tshirts, Sweatshirts, Ladies Performance Tops and Caps!

Details are below.

The designs are below:

Hoodies
£22.00 each + P&P

Mens Technical Tshirts
will be the colours shown above, white body / grey sides and lime section. They are made from 100% Cool Plus Polyester, Coolplus specially modified polyester fibres enable rapid absorption of sweat from skin surface.

Sizes available : XS 32", S 34"/36", M 38", L 40", XL 42", XXL 44"/46".

We have been told that the sizes are quite small so worth thinking about getting a size up than your normal size. - Confirmed by Pete and Owain, ordered an XXL when they are normally a L or XL.

The shirts will have the RF logo on the front and the website address across the bottom on the back.

Tech Tshirts
£17.00 + P&P

Ladies Technical Tshirts
will be made from 100% polyester IQ fabric and be all white with reflective piping.

Sizes available : S 10, M 12, L 14, XL 16.

£17.00 + P&P

The hoodies and sweatshirts are unisex and will be available in a wide range of colours, however, the colours of the logo will stay the same so please choose the colours carefully. The RF logo will be on the front left hand side and the RF website large on the back.
There are two options either zipped front or pull over style.

Hoodie / Sweatshirt Colours: CLICK HERE (Please check with me before ordering as some colours will differ if its a zipped hoodie, sweatshirt or pull over hoodie.)

Sizes available are: Sizes: S(34/36"), M(38/40"), L(42/44"), XL(46/48"), XXL(50/52")

Size available for sweatshirts: Sizes: S(34/36"), M(38/40"), L(42/44"), XL(46/48"), XXL(50/52")

Sweatshirts £18.00 + P&P
Hoodies £22.00 + P&P

·
Administrator
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Mens Cotton Tshirts:

• 100% cotton
• 180 gsm
• Contrast panels and piping detail

Colours: Black/Yellow/White, Black/Red/White, Cobalt/Navy/White, White/Black/Red

Main colour/secondary colour/piping colour

Sizes: S(38"), M(40"), L(42"), XL (44"), XXL(46/48")

£15.00 + P&P

Ladies Cotton Tshirts:

• 100% Cotton
• 180 gsm weight
• Small capped sleeves
• Fitted at waist for feminine shape
• Narrow crew neck detail

Sizes: S(10), M (12), L(14), XL(16)

Colours: Black, French Navy, Orange, Classic Red, Fuschia, Apple, Light Oxford, Lime, Sunshine Yellow, Turquoise, Rose, White, Teal.

£15.00 + P&P

Sports Caps

The RF Logo will be on the front. Black only.

£15.00 + P&P

Mens Technical Vest

• Cool Plus 100% polyester
• Coolplus specially modified polyester fibres enable rapid absorption of sweat from skin surface
• 210 gsm

Sizes: S(38"), M(40"), L(42"), XL (44"), XXL(46/48")

Colours: Black/White, White/White
Main colour/piping colour

£17.00 + P&P

Ladies Technical Vest

• 92% polyester, 8% elastane
• 250 gsm
• Cool comfort breathable and dry fit
• Inner bra

Colours: Black/Black, Dark Grey/Orange
Main colour/secondary colour

Sizes: S(10), M(12), L(14), XL(16)

£17.00 + P&P

POSTAGE

£4.00 for up to 3 items per parcel
£8.00 for over 3 items per parcel.

Payment will be required before the order is placed.

Orders:
-----------

AndyP

Payment Details

Can you please send payment for your hoodies / tshirts via Paypal.
My paypal address is ([email protected])
Please remember to put your address on the transaction so I know where to post your items.

Please make it clear who you are i.e. RF username and real name. Drop me a PM to say you have transferred the funds and I will mark you as paid on the list.

Cheers everyone,
O.

·
Administrator
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to say, I will be accepting order until the 31st October, if anyone is wanting anything in time for the Strathaven race on the 1st November then let me know asap and I will get a seperate order in.

O.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I can't decide on what colour to go for on the hoddie. May opt for a tshirt aswell. Has anyone put an order in yet?

·
Registered
874 Posts
I went for the Forest Green colour of hoodie because it'll go well with the black winter trousers I just got from Aldi . I think there's another thread with some photos of forum members wearing hoodies and t-shirts.

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
I went for the Forest Green colour of hoodie because it'll go well with the black winter trousers I just got from Aldi . I think there's another thread with some photos of forum members wearing hoodies and t-shirts.
There is indeed - including some members copying the woman in bikini photo! :rolleyes:

I think my hoodie is forest green - very nice it is too.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I don't get paid until the 5th!

I'll say I'll have a medium hoodie in black though. I still have some brass left :)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I don't have paypal account so will have to sort it before sorting an order, will try get on to it later !!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I am going to put an order in for another hoodie please, I love the one I have already, so I think I'll get another in a different colour.
I'd like to get a small zipped hoodie in sport grey please, is that colour available? I will send payment a bit later on when my ebay auction finishes and I have some monies in paypal!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Did you see my order places here?

1 - 20 of 174 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.