Runners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Owain, the cough has miraculously disappeared...one question though. I'm confused by what can and cant be done with logo's on the hoodies and t-shirt's. Are there standard placement/sizes or is there flexibility in this?
Thanks

·
Registered
649 Posts
When you're next putting the order in can i get a Hoodie (pullover style) in size Large and colour Sport Grey?

Decided against a name so nothing special needed !

Thanks

·
Administrator
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Ok, lads and ladies. Im going to get the order open again but Im not going to crawl through this thread trying to find out who wanted what, so can you please tell me again and send paypal payments to [email protected] please tell me your RF Username and your real name when you pay via Paypal.

Im probably going to run this order until the 1st July as I am on holiday (19th June - 27th June).

Here is what you need to do to make an order.

1) Go to PayPal and send your money to me.
2) Tell me your RF username and your real name on your Paypal order.
3) Send me a PM telling me you have placed an order
4) Once order has been received I will add your name and order to the 2nd post of this thread.

Any questions, PM me.

Orders are now open!!

O.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hi Owain, was everything ok with my order? I don't see it listed on the first page. Let me know if I missed something or the paypal payment didn't show up.

·
Administrator
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Hi! Sorry, been super busy at work and they have blocked RunnersForum during work hours!!

Since no-one has placed an order for a while I will get this sent to the printers (unless someone orders something in the next 24hours).

Andy, everything is good thanks.

O.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I'm in no rush Owain - was just worried I'd missed something. Thanks for getting back to me and hope work settles down soon!

·
Administrator
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Ladies and Gents,
I have to say a huge sorry for this order once again being delays. I have been missing in action for about a month now.
AndyP if you want a refund I am happy to do this for you, otherwise I will still put this order in, if anyone else wants to jump on to this order then please send payment via PayPal and drop me a PM to let me know you have done it. I will then put this order in next Friday.

Sorry about this, long story but basically I hope to be back now :)

O.

121 - 140 of 174 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.