Runners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
RunnersForum Founder
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RunnersForum.co.uk have an iPod shuffle up for grabs for the member who makes the most referals between now and midnight on the 31st of March 2006.

More details are available at http://www.runnersforum.co.uk/referralcomp.php

You should have had your referral link emailed to you, if not send me a PM and I'll resend it.

Dan

·
RunnersForum Founder
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Competition Update

Hammerite is the current competition leader with 6 referrals and 1 referral point (1 of the 6 referred users has made 5 posts). Well done Hammerite! Trinity is currently in second place with one referral.

An iPod shuffle must be won be somebody on this site, second place is a pair of Nike Sphere gloves and third place is a £5 Wiggle voucher.

A few tips for building up your referral score:

- Are you a club member? Why not let your clubs mailing list know about this site?

- Add your link to your email signature.

- Do you host a website? Why not place a small banner on there? Let me know if you need any images.

Don't forget to use the unique link you were emailed, alternatively users can enter your username in the referral box when they register.

·
RunnersForum Founder
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hammerite still leads the referral competition with 2 referral points (6 referrals). Trinity is in close second with 1 referral point (10 referrals). Spidey, Steady, and Cheryl are in joint third position.

There is still over a month to go so keep telling your friends about Runners Forum! Anyone joining the site using your unique link qualifies as a referrer, once that new user has made 5 posts you get one referrer point.

I have an iPod shuffle here that must be won by a Runners Forum member. See the tips above for help in boosting your points score.

http://www.runnersforum.co.uk/referralcomp.php

·
RunnersForum Founder
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Competition Update

Trinity holds first position with 11 referrers and 5 referral points. Hammerite is in second, with hollywood in third.

The competition ends on the 31st March so there is still plenty of time to refer your friends to the forum and win an iPod! Just click on the link below to copy your referral link...

http://www.runnersforum.co.uk/referrers.php

·
RunnersForum Founder
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The competition has started to hot up! Trinity holds the lead with 15 referrers (10 referral points) and hammerite is second with 6 referrers (3 points).

Hollywood is the competition dark horse with 13 referrers. Remember a user must post 5 times to count for a point. With 3 weeks to go, hollywood's referrers have plenty of time to clock up the points!

·
RunnersForum Founder
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Results

The competition has now finished and I'm pleased to annouce the results.

In first place and the winner of an iPod shuffle is Trinity with 16 referrers and 13 referral points.

In second place is hammerite with 8 referrers and 3 points. Hammerite wins some Nike dri-fit gloves.

Hollywood is in third with 13 referrers and 1 point. Due to Hollywoods sterling efforts in promoting the forum he will also receive a pair of Nike dri-fit gloves rather than a £5 Wiggle voucher.

Winning members will receive a PM shortly. Keep an eye on the forum for details of more promotions that will be announced in the next few weeks.

Dan

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
:) :rolleyes: :)

Oh wow, thanks Dan!!!

Commiserations to Hammerite and Hollywood...you put up a fair fight ;)

And now for my acceptance speech...

Firstly I'd like to thank Dan for opening and managing such a great site, and for the incentives...I love my socks! I'm sure the site will go from strength to strength.

Next I'd like to thank RichK, sweave, Spidey, Mr Happy, RogerDodge, Bidders, OBEE, CPHR, lexi_tate, mutters, Adverse Camber, Wild1, paul a, Kath, Snapstinget, and 2old2win because without you I would not be what I am today... a happy runnin Ipod owner :)

There are so many more people I want to thank... so I hope you've got plenty of time....

Kiddin :p

I'm off to Bedford this afternoon for the Oakley 20 tomorrow, I hope the waether doesn't change coz it's gorgeous out there today!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Fantastic Dan, thanks!

To be honest I thought Trinity would be pretty much unstoppable when she put on a spurt halfway into the proceedings! It seemed to coincide with a fall I had and ripped my gloves, so I decided a concerted effort for second place was basically going to be my fate.

Got a bit nervous at one point though with Hollywood getting a load of fetchite's to join!!!

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
I know what you mean Hammerite... I've got to grow all my nails back now, and in the last week I was checking 3 or 4 times a day, certain that one of you would have a last push :confused:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
I was on my way to London when postie tried to deliver my Ipod on Friday, but I've just picked it up from the Collection place and it's cooooool... fanx Dan :)

I'm off to play with it now...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hollywood said:
Finally used my new gloves yesterday - took them out cycling (it was quite chilly)

Excellent - thanks!

Hammerite - have you found the secret pocket yet?
I have yes, very cool. Mine haven't been used yet, and probably won't get an outing until the winter, but they're in my kit bag just in case!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts