Runners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As has happened on RW, I thought I'd take the liberty of laying down the gauntlet and issuing a challenge to all runnersforum.co.uk members who have Nike+. I know at least three of us do.

Is anyone interested in such a challenge? I was thinking first to 100km would work well. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Would love to but........
1.I haven't worn Nike shoes for 10 years since they morphed into a fashion brand with Shocks and all that barefoot bollocks.
2.I own an ipod but never wear it for running as I like to know what is going on around me! I think it's irresponsible to say the least that Nike are encouraging people to wear ipods whilst running, especially women. Major safety issues!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Nick
I am already in the RW challenge, but if it is possible to do two together, yes I will give it a go. 100k will be fine, but don't expect me to do it to quick. Unlike you guys I don't do great distance runs. As a 15 stone ex. boxer it's not easy.

Previous post - Is it necessary to use such fowl language ?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Dale the Snail said:
Nick
I am already in the RW challenge, but if it is possible to do two together, yes I will give it a go. 100k will be fine, but don't expect me to do it to quick. Unlike you guys I don't do great distance runs. As a 15 stone ex. boxer it's not easy.

Previous post - Is it necessary to use such fowl language ?
I speak no fowl! Quack Quack!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts