Runners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I know this is a particularly knowledgeable forum, and I was wondering if you could help me. My name is James, and I have just taken over administration for Sylvester Stein's blog, Born on a Christmas Day. Sylvester is a leading master athlete, still running regularly at 81 years old.

Obviously you will see that the site is a bit messy, so I'm coming to other top running sites to find out what blogs etc you read.

I'm looking for running blogs, veteran athlete blogs, or fitness blogs. A focus on the elder/veteran athletes is preferable, but not essential.

What are you reccommendations?

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] should you wish.

All the best,

James

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Hi there James, Afraid I don't have a blog other than my training blog on this forum, so can't help you there. But I do have a copy of Sylvester's inspirational book - 'The Running Guide To Keeping Fit' - aimed principally at new and veteran athletes. I fitted into both these slots when I began running twenty one years ago aged 54, so his book was very useful indeed and helped keep me motivated. He writes in such an intimate style that I've come to regard him as a friend, even though I've never met. So offer him my thanks.
Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts