Runners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking getting a running jacket for days when the weather is damp/cold etc... anyone have any recommendations for good brands or stores? thanks

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
startfitness.co.uk or sweatshop.co.uk are great usually get some good deals too.

Most brands are pretty good, nike, asics, ron hill, adidas...

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
What kind of jacket are you after? I've got just a windproof top from ronhill which I find keeps me nice and warm... anything else and I reckon I'd overheat!

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
I'm thinking getting a running jacket for days when the weather is damp/cold etc... anyone have any recommendations for good brands or stores? thanks
I've got a concurve goretex running jacket ,it cost an inordinate amount of money but i have to say it's a superb running jacket you stay bone dry if its lashing down and it doesn't make you sweat at all .

I only use it in foul weather though!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone, I'm just after something light that will keep me dry when its raining out. :)

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
of course tt and ergonomic, has a british standard kite mark, has had a full health and safety risk assessment carried out and is currently being road tested by Jade Goodie:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I can't run in a jacket. Last week I ran and the rain was really hammering it down, then I just had my vest on. I just can't be doing with jackets I'm the same in Winter.

·
Registered
28 Posts
One of my best buys is a flo jacket from JJB £8 I believe they still sell them, not waterproof but certainly showerproof, I re-spray mine with waterproofing every so often, not too heavy and you dont get run over bonus!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've got a concurve goretex running jacket ,it cost an inordinate amount of money but i have to say it's a superb running jacket you stay bone dry if its lashing down and it doesn't make you sweat at all .

I only use it in foul weather though!
Which one do you have? I'm looking at either the Magnitude or the Air. Would be interested in your experience with yours.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts