Runners Forum banner

Running Shoes Rotation

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  kevrich1981 
#1 ·
Hi to all 👋

curious with everyone’s running shoe rotation or if they don’t have one, do you try stick to the same technology? Obsessed with certain brands?

My current rotation:

- Daily & Long: Nike Winflo 7
Choose this shoe as it’s cushioned enough for easy mileage and is cheap for a shoe that needs replacing once every few months
- Tempo: Nike Zoom Fly 2
Slightly older pair of racing/tempo shoes
- Short Races: (5-10K) Nike Zoom Fly 3
Cheaper than the higher end models and prefer something firmer riding on shorter distances
- Long Races (10K +) Saucony End Pro
Incredible comfort and waaaay more stable for myself than any other super shoe

just my personal preferences, most include Nikes Zoom technology but Saucony Endorphin Pros are incredible

See less See more
#2 ·
5 Pairs of Adidas Duramo for general running, New Balance Ryval Run & New Balance X Racer for threshold runs and faster training runs, Nike Zoom Streak for racing, Adidas Adios Adizero for longer races and Adidas Distance Star for track racing Plus Karrimor Caracal 2 for trail and fell running.

#3 ·
Hi all, good question.

I'm currently using Hoka and Nike mainly.

I use the Hoka Carbon X for a lot of normal running. I use Nike Next% 2 for important races and Nike Tempo Next% for faster training and lower key races.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.