Runners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Been looking at a few running website and come across these!

Running skirts!!

What do people think of these?
Does anyone actually run a HM or full Marathon in these. In America they do!!

have a look at runningskirts.com
or skirtsports.com

Read the knickers in the skirtsports can be a little small if you like more coverage. But some cut them out and used own knickers! Or bought the ones with shorts.

Anyway thought it was interesting topic.

Prahalady

·
Registered
1 Posts
Better late than never...

Hi there
I looked up those skirts and they are rather gorgeous aren't they? Just questioning whether maybe I'm up for spending that kind of money as there is 20$ shipping too. Have you the Shock Absorber one? It only comes in black and white but it looks good. Its £25 and you can buy it in the UK. Might treat myself to that.
Thanks for the link
Rubydog

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ruby..........

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi, I bought a running skirt a few months ago and I love it. I got the Sugoi stamina skirt. It has shorts built in. It's really comfy and I ran Bristol half marathon in it. I tend to wear extra cycling shorts underneath so I have a zip pocket at the back for keys etc.
The built in shorts are a little shorter than I would like as they can ruck up as you're running but wearing the cycling shorts underneath solves that problem.

Running skirts are great for vanity. I'm a bit self conscious about the top of my thighs and this is a flattering alternative to baggy shorts.

The one I have was £40 in the UK so not cheap but well worth the investment.

Hope that helps you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts