Runners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! Thanks for the great video and great tips. I have been running for a year now, and running, in my opinion, is the best way to improve my health and well-being. I also use safe supplements for muscle growth. The absence of side effects is considered the main advantage of SARMs drugs. Due to this, these drugs have acquired such a unique property as the Selective effect. Selective modulators affect only the receptors responsible for metabolic processes in muscle and bone tissues SARMs supplements do not affect other organs and tissues.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the video. The tips might help me a lot. I've been running for 6 years already. Since I left swimming, running has become my main sport activity. Some friends recommended me to find and use Sarms for sale for muscle growth. I'm afraid of any adverse effects taking into consideration that I have some health problems. All I know is that sarms do not affect other organs or tissues. I'm still skeptical about using them in my training routine. I was thinking of starting to practice swimming again when I have some free time. I enjoy running, but swimming is for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts