·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

I am new to this website :confused:

but im not a new runner :d

I am a sub four hour marathon runner

I was starting to get bored of running because it was getting to easy, so someone suggested I run wearing a black bin liner.......

and a normal vest, then a thermal vest and then over the top of all that a normal running t-shirt

I have been doing this for the last 2 months and can do 40-45 minutes at the hottest times of the day (1100-1500) in this hot weather (30C to 35C)

Is there someone else out there who does this and is there also anyone who can give me advice on what benefits this type of running has to people and obviuosly disadvantages it has :eek:

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Do you have a death wish? I can't imagine how this makes running more fun? If you are bored, try running different routes, do some cross country or try to improve your times.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Running is never too easy, if it is you're doing something wrong.

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
So why do people wear bin bags then???

I thought they were trying to keep dry........:'( :'(

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
to keep warm whilst stood at a start line.

you can then rip them off and chuck them on the ground without worrying about having to get it back after
Litter bugs......:evil: :d

I was thinking of it as a fashion accessory......bin bag to hide my arse, complete with paper bag over the head, (with eye holes, obviously....) so no-one can see me......:s

1 - 12 of 12 Posts