Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you get it everyday?

Be honest...do you really get it everyday?

I mean, of course, the urge to get your kit on...not off!!:d

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
;) I am always in the mood for it... :rolleyes:

Just frustrated as coldy germ (sweaty Sweaty!) at the moment so probably not 'sensible' to do too much (was soooo jealous of Beasty going out for a trot earlier!)

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
9 times outta 10 yeah - I'm well up for it! and as I mentioned t'other day i'm going mad not getting out as much as normal.

Decided that post Winter Social I'm going to strat introducing 2-run days in... can't wait!

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
9 times outta 10 yeah - I'm well up for it! and as I mentioned t'other day i'm going mad not getting out as much as normal.

Decided that post Winter Social I'm going to strat introducing 2-run days in... can't wait!
Hmmm - it sounds appealing, but I reckon the second one would compromise my 'repair' time! ;)

Rich - it could be worse - you could have a runner partner who CAN go out and run right now - comes back all exhilerated from their run... whilst you are in pre-race no-run zone! Its soooooo frustrating... I'm not sure if I should try a run tomorrow with the half next week so I feel appeased - it might not do any extra good anyway, but will make me feel like I have had my run 'fix'! It might not do my cold germ any good mind :confused: Grrrr its so annoying - I blame the forum - talks about running too much! :p

·
Registered
16,463 Posts
What would you prefer we talk about sweaty?

(also I had an image of you being the first couple to split because you both love running but your race schedules always clash :p )

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
What would you prefer we talk about sweaty?

(also I had an image of you being the first couple to split because you both love running but your race schedules always clash :p )
Hmmm - errrrrr - nah - runnings good! (In the words of Homer - Its good, its good, its still good!)

·
Registered
16,463 Posts
I worry that it is overtaking my life a bit.

I live for the next run, plan my work trips so I can get out wherever I am, eat, sleep and surf the net all around the great plod :)

·
Registered
516 Posts

Dream come true for me, that would be. At best I have to limit my runs to every other day in a disciplined attempt to avoid my old injuries.

Ito.

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
I'm not sure if I should try a run tomorrow with the half next week so I feel appeased - it might not do any extra good anyway, but will make me feel like I have had my run 'fix'! It might not do my cold germ any good mind :confused:
A few short runs will help keep the muscles ticking over :) As long as you're not really pushing yourself, it should be fine. I guess then it comes back to the whole 'running with a cold' debate - I always find it helps :happy:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts