Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 372 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we are into wordy pursuits at the moment and I put down two 7 letter words on the same board yesterday...never done before and doubt I'll do again!... what words can forumites make from these 7 letters:

I P R N M E A
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,493 Posts
Steve said:
As we are into wordy pursuits at the moment and I put down two 7 letter words on the same board yesterday...never done before and doubt I'll do again!... what words can forumites make from these 7 letters:

I P R N M E A
primaen?

Sounds like it should be a word... but that's the way I play scrabble ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Granty said:
Permian

Its the only 7 letter word that can be made

Do I win a prize !!??!! :embarrassed:
'fraid not....RIPEN went down first so we've a new rack to work from!! :p

Now we have :-

A M (left over from ripen) W A B J E


Next person to put a word down picks the next letters to add to those left on the rack.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trinity said:
dictionaries... pah... what do they know! :d
So you want to play scrabble using words that exist in some alternative lifeform Trinity!

OK here's some letters for you:-

Q X Z I U K B

Make a word from that lot and provide us with a definition.:d
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,493 Posts
Steve said:
So you want to play scrabble using words that exist in some alternative lifeform Trinity!

OK here's some letters for you:-

Q X Z I U K B

Make a word from that lot and provide us with a definition.:d
BUZQUIX

An insect of the bee variety but which flies twice as fast as the common bee

:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Trinity said:
BUZQUIX

An insect of the bee variety but which flies twice as fast as the common bee

:rolleyes:
Nice one! Now that really ought to be a word!!

HOWEVER....you're playing by your own rules again Trinity...you've used the "U" twice!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,640 Posts
telmadee said:
MAUL ...doh im pants at this arent I lol
you need to pull some more tiles out of the proverbial bag so to speak, otherwise we can't carry on :d just add to the ones you didn't use.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
twinkle toes said:
you need to pull some more tiles out of the proverbial bag so to speak, otherwise we can't carry on :d just add to the ones you didn't use.
oops sorry i thought others may try to do better (not hard i know) werent sure if older (as in been members longer) were the ones that put letters on, but anyway here goes

FJREIPT
 
1 - 20 of 372 Posts
Top