Runners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently some Albmaleaf Exercise & sports injury massage gel was sent to Paula Radcliffe, also several international athletes now use Albmaleaf including Andrew norman international Runner, Paul Longster International triathlete & Renel bartlet national champion mountain biker

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Way to go mate! Using the forum to advertise your product!
Get a website and do it properly. Oh and I don't think Paula will use stuff that turns up in the post! Remember lots of 'natural' remedies are not off the banned list!

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Mr Albmaleaf, I've contacted you once about advertising your products here. If you continue to add no value to the forums I will have to ban you. However, if you start providing informative and relevant posts you would be welcome to stay.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ha ha - yes I can see it now: early one Monday morning, just before a run, Paula opens her front door to see a lovely package of Albmaleaf on the step. Studying the box she thinks "Ahh will improve my running eh? Must give it a try! Only my livelihood and ultimate passion in jeopardy, no worries".

Get a grip. Us runners..not stupid folk:rolleyes:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Albmaleaf Exercise & sports injury massage gel

Albmaleaf has been tested and given approval from international athletes Doctors Orthopedic surgeons and members or the public, sports men & women, and we have 20 retail outlets that have been selling the product throughout the UK for 18 month. we have got a website www.Albmaleaf.co.uk There is also a patent pending on this product & its not a made up potion mixed up in the kitchen however thats how anita roddick of the body shop started, thousands of people now use Albmaleaf throughout the uk. So instead of trying to Rubbish a great product why not try it phone up and running in hyde and ask andy norman how good the product is or visit the website testimonals page. I have been a sports & remedial therapist for 12 years now and i have given a great deal of free treatment and advise and i am willing to talk to and help any one with injury problems free of charge just give me a ring on 01229 480 422 sorry if i have used the forum for advertising but i will give help to al who need it

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hollywood said:
It doesn't make you pregnant does it?
:d fantastic Hollywood, I could just imagine Gary Lough opening the post and thinking..... "I wonder what will happen if I rub this into the old boy??"

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested but I'd like to see the research first cos I don't like being ripped off. any chance of having either a reference of the research or a copy of it thanks wuld be much appreciated. I'm a bit sceptical about stuff like this but am interested to see whether it works. Want to see research before I part with well earned cash

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Albmaleaf

Look on the testimonials web page of the web site just type in Albmaleaf on google doctors and orthopedic surgeons & international athletes endorse Albmaleaf. i can suply 18 months worth of documented research comment sheets the product was also tested by a qualified bio chemist it would take you days to read all the coments send me your address and i will send you a free sample to try e mail it on [email protected]

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Why hasn`t this thread just been deleted?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts