Runners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I should buy some proper running shoes. I recently got back into running and have been using a pair that I bought for £10 on Amazon (fortunately just on grass). I run just to keep fit, so I don't care about lightweight weight shoes. I'm hoping someone can recommend a pair that would give maximum cushioning, regardless of weight.

I remember once having my running position videoed, I was told that I don't over or under pronate. I guess that means I'm neutral?

I should also point out that I have quite narrow feet.

Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Search places like sportshoes.com and see about getting last years models to get better value for money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
830 Posts
Some of the Skechers brand are well cushioned and reasonably priced, e.g., models with 'Ultra' in the name.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I figured I should buy some proper running shoes. I recently got back into running and have been using a pair that I bought for £10 on Amazon (fortunately just on grass). I run just to keep fit, so I don't care about lightweight weight shoes. I'm hoping someone can recommend a pair that would give maximum cushioning, regardless of weight.

I remember once having my running position videoed, I was told that I don't over or under pronate. I guess that means I'm neutral?

I should also point out that I have quite narrow feet.

Many thanks in advance.
When a runner run then must wear comfortable running shoes that are perfect for sportsmen and women who tend to overpronate. Due to the added dual-density stability post, they provide racers with a smooth and comfortable experience throughout, which is ideal. No doubt Nike and Adidas are power House for running shoes. Why don't you try NIKE Men's Air Zoom Span, it is one of the best for running.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts