Runners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
I found the nike lunarglide range narrow and a good shoe , but when i got fitted with insoles the shoe was too narrow so i had to swap to brooks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see the Nike flyknit lunar are being offered at the nike outlet store in Swindon at just under 80 pounds which is quite a saving and they have my size in stock...tempted to take a look tomorow or monday...anyone have any thoughts on these shoes?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi All, Just hoping someone can answer this for me. I have tried searching XDA and everything. I have International S7 Edge rooted. When ever i am trying to watch the live cricket matches from Smartcric.com or Touchcric.com video does not load, i do see the play button and everything but when i click play traffic doesnt move at all and video never gets to load..... HOWEVER when i turn on the wifi it works perfectly fine and no issues at all. Its really frustrating when i am outdoor. Is there any option i can turn off or something so that i can watch these live streams? Been looking for this answer for ages. Please help? Thanks a ton in Advance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts