Runners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've been running for several years, and have had a hard time finding shoes that don't blister up the the inside arch of my feet. 1.5-2 miles in, I get hot spots, then blisters. My feet are pretty calloused, but the blisters are sometimes underneath the callouses, and sometimes more towards the arch of my foot. I've tried several shoes from each of the following brands: Brooks, Under Armor, Nike, Asics, Saucony, New Balance. I've also tried Nike, Under Armor, Copper Fit, and Thirty 48 socks. Currently, I run with moleskin over my hotspots, and that helps for an extra half mile or so, then peels my skin off when I am done. I usually run three miles at a time, and have a hard time doing more than that because of the pain in my feet. I think I overpronate, so I've been buying stability shoes, and that hasn't helped. Any ideas would be very appreciated! Thank you!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think you really need to see a podiatrist to get your calluses treated, sort out any other foot issues, then go from there. It'll probably be much cheaper than constantly trying new trainers or socks. You can try for a GP referral or go private.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I would agree on the podiatrist route, well worth the money in my book.

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts