Runners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to start a new thread, but can anyone point me at a good shop for shoes in Cardiff. I am only here for the day but would like a pair for outdoors so I can keep the ones for the treadmill clean.

Here's hoping for a quick response.

TIA Giles

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Hrun said:
Sorry to start a new thread, but can anyone point me at a good shop for shoes in Cardiff. I am only here for the day but would like a pair for outdoors so I can keep the ones for the treadmill clean.

Here's hoping for a quick response.

TIA Giles
run and become in wood street near the millenium stadium just off st mary street

I can't recommend them as i've never shopped there but they seem to have a good range .

Let me know how you get on please,i was thinking of taking a trip up there myself

Good luck

·
Registered
16,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks cheriton.

Do not hesitate to go there. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. They brought out as many pairs as we needed and even listened to my requests (I quite liked the idea of Nike for the sensor holder). That said I felt they would have said if they were not suitable.

I was even asked to go for a run up the street so they could watch and must have looked a sight as I was suited and booted with blue running trainers. Hope no-one had a camera.

Anyhow, I would happily send anyone there.

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Hrun said:
Thanks cheriton.

Do not hesitate to go there. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. They brought out as many pairs as we needed and even listened to my requests (I quite liked the idea of Nike for the sensor holder). That said I felt they would have said if they were not suitable.

I was even asked to go for a run up the street so they could watch and must have looked a sight as I was suited and booted with blue running trainers. Hope no-one had a camera.

Anyhow, I would happily send anyone there.
Thanks, i'll take a trip up there next week .:)

Glad you got sorted out !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts