Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your favourite shorts?

I like them shorter with side splits. Smaller shorts.

Looked at the slightly longer boxer or baggier ones but thought they would drive me mad.

Or are you a tights runner? Or sprint shorts person

Also any brand better than another?

Prahalady

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS,
still slightly drawn to the skirts!! As they do look look nice! Dont get me wrong Im no bimbo girl, but if professional can run a marathon in them must be ok!

Prahalady

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
I like using the tight type, I am currently using nike and addidas both are good, I find I feel a bit bare using shorts.... don't want to go scaring the general public do I :eek:

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
twinkle toes said:
I like using the tight type, I am currently using nike and addidas both are good, I find I feel a bit bare using shorts.... don't want to go scaring the general public do I :eek:

I'm currently using the tight type too.must get a larger size next time.:huh:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Prefer shorts. I feel claustrophobic in long trousers/tight things, after running in the heat last year and hating it, I love the feel of freezing cold air on my legs...even if they do go a bit pink!

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Granty said:
Only one pair for me, Bristol City (just above the knee) for me.
With knee length socks and roll neck top too I guess!:d

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Steve said:
With knee length socks and roll neck top too I guess!:d
Is this some kind of schoolgirl fantasy.......involving Granty too what will SWMBO say? :eek:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
admin said:
I wear longer shorts with a zip pocket for my keys when training, and short shorts when racing in an effort to look faster than I am :)

Hi Dan... was beginning to get quite concerned about you coz you hadn't been around for so long!

Did you get my PM?

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Steady Edwina said:
Is this some kind of schoolgirl fantasy.......involving Granty too what will SWMBO say? :eek:
You've got this wrong SE...I'm talking pre-WW11 football kit!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Steve said:
You've got this wrong SE...I'm talking pre-WW11 football kit!
Course you are..................

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Trinity said:
Hi Dan... was beginning to get quite concerned about you coz you hadn't been around for so long!

Did you get my PM?
I'm still here! I've had a busy few weeks so not been on the forum much. I've not had a PM from you for a couple of weeks Trinity - could you resend?

Also, I'm working on getting the races bug fixed.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Granty said:
How did you know ? - Was it you I passed in the Subway the other night Steve ?!!?? :eek: :d
That would be telling and if I did I'd have to kill you!;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts