Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I measured myself this morning to see if my hard work this week has paid off at all and I was amazed to find that I've lost 2 inches from my bust. No wonder my bras suddenly seem a little big!

I havent lost inches anywhere else, have any other ladies out experienced this?

·
Registered
62 Posts
No, and I want to :( My waist shrinks (More than anywhere else), my hips shrink, but by boobs barely shrink...

I know it happens to my mum and sister though.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
It's normally with weight loss, have you lost weight Liz3yy?

In a lot of cases when a woman loses weight it works its way down starting from the top and going from your bum the last which is where most woman want to lose it, including me:)

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I have lost weight, a couple of pounds this last week. I was just surprised that it came off my bust and nowhere else, thats the last place I want to get smaller!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I obviously need to shake my arse a bit more when I'm on the go!

·
Registered
943 Posts
I was hoping that by toning up my chest muscles my bust size would go UP! If it goes down any more I'll look like a fella! :D

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
Sorry to poke my nose in on a ladies conversation :embarrassed: But on teh note of wanting to lose weight in certain areas, it seems to be an impossible task... your body chooses where it stores fat, and where it burns it off from first, I've found it adds it to the midriff first, and face last, when burning it off it comes off the face first and damn it I still can't shift the excess around the middle! :(

Working specific muscle groups doesn't help burn fat in that area either, you can do all the sit-ups, crunches and planks you like, and you'll build some great abs, but it won't help you shift the excess weight that's covering them up any quicker :(

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
That's interesting Rich :)

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
I probably should've worded that last paragraph a bit better... all the sit-ups etc will of course help you burn more fat, but I mean it won't encourage the body to burn off fat around the belly in favour of fat anywhere else (e.g. the face). ;)

·
Registered
16,463 Posts
Hey a womens conversation I can join in with, without going off topic :happy:

My boobs (moobs) are shrinking to as I lose weight. When I started they actually affected my running because of the bounce, but they are okay now.

This is why I spent a fortune buying Mrs Hrun shock absorbers. If mine hurt I can't imagine what she goes through.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey a womens conversation I can join in with, without going off topic :happy:

My boobs (moobs) are shrinking to as I lose weight. When I started they actually affected my running because of the bounce, but they are okay now.

This is why I spent a fortune buying Mrs Hrun shock absorbers. If mine hurt I can't imagine what she goes through.

They should really make male sports bras. :) I see a great deal of men at the gym who would be a lot more comfy in one.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Mine are currently on the shrink again. I'm not liking it much, I used to like mine when they were large. I lost 4 stone and they got a bit smaller than they were but now I'm running they seem to be shrinking before my very eyes!!!!!!

Its a shame my tree trunk thighs don't shrink at the same rate lol!

I understand the theory of not being able to choose where your body stores its fat but does it really need to hold on with such a vengence?!

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Mine are currently on the shrink again. I'm not liking it much, I used to like mine when they were large. I lost 4 stone and they got a bit smaller than they were but now I'm running they seem to be shrinking before my very eyes!!!!!!

Its a shame my tree trunk thighs don't shrink at the same rate lol!

I understand the theory of not being able to choose where your body stores its fat but does it really need to hold on with such a vengence?!

Life's a bitch ain't it:rolleyes:

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
If any ladies want to post before and after pictures of your breast to get expert second opinions on them I'm sure myself and my panel of fellow experts will give you our honest views about the shrinkage.

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
If any ladies want to post before and after pictures of your breast to get expert second opinions on them I'm sure myself and my panel of fellow experts will give you our honest views about the shrinkage.
No, at this stage my panel is only approved for the viewing of the female form. I'm sure in time equality will reach us and we will have an expert panel for the inspection of the male equivilant.

·
Registered
16,463 Posts
:d In the interest of fairness and unbias the panel should be the same and beside I was only offering to show you; not post pics on a public forum. Not even I would subject the general public to such horrors :sick:

1 - 20 of 100 Posts