Runners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm a researcher on an ITV dating programme. At the moment we're looking for fun, single, athletic fit men aged 30 – 45 who are up for a challenge and are passionate about being active, sporty and clean living.

We want to find these focused, fit people ASAP. If you would love to experience an alternative date with an attractive lady then get in touch now!

Many thanks
Eva Arnold
[email protected]
020 7737 8842

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Even though I fit the profile perfectly.

I think I`ll give this one a miss.......................;)

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
The truth is, I miss on all counts.....................:eek:

·
Registered
16,223 Posts
Why do I have to notice this type of topics 4 months after they have been started? :p
Anyway... "If you would love to experience an alternative date with an attractive lady then get in touch now!" sounds a bit suspicious :d

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Fulmar said:
Anyway... "If you would love to experience an alternative date with an attractive lady then get in touch now!" sounds a bit suspicious :d
Yeah, she would likely be just after your body with no thought for your personality, career or long-term future.

So, where do I sign up?! :cool:

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
I would be tempted, but not to go on an awful tv show. I'm actually thinking of joining a running club to meet eligible single ladies and keep up my running. Figure it's the best way to meet people with similar interests.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts