Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all....

Well stumbled upon here and my does it look pretty. So when did this site kick off and where has it been advertised...or is it going more on word of mouth.

Best of luck
TC

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Welcome to the forum TC, good to have you on board.

The forum has been up and running for just over a month now. Mainly spread through word of mouth although we have some promotion lined up for the future (if anyone has any events they would like sponsoring please send me a PM).

Don't forget once you get to 50 posts you'll get a free pair of X-Pro socks! There will be another member incentive announced shortly so stay tuned...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh...on sponosrship...Is it just pure running events or would you consider triathlon? I'm a coach at Edinburgh Triathlon, lots of events in Scotland. May be get in touch with triathlon Scotland. Lots of tri guys and gals also on the running forums.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
The Count said:
Oh...on sponosrship...Is it just pure running events or would you consider triathlon? I'm a coach at Edinburgh Triathlon, lots of events in Scotland. May be get in touch with triathlon Scotland. Lots of tri guys and gals also on the running forums.
Just looking for running events at the moment although may consider other events in the future.

Thanks for the info.

Oh, it looks like your well on your way to a nice new pair of socks as well :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
It does look lurvelly. \good luci with the site. \9sorry not got the hang of this tablet pc yet!\0

·
Registered
244 Posts
I think TC has posted a lot and we've only just started trying to get the free socks!!

Bum, another forum to get addicted too I really should try and find a more fulfilling job!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts