Runners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I have a 10k race up and down a mountain tomorrow...not looking forwrad to the upby the way...

Anyway, I came back to Japan last week, suffering with jtlag, been very busy, had a rcae 3 days after i came back..only 4k but still, felt not good after! Anyway...have had a hout 2 nights of decent sleep including last night. Today I feel tired, cold (temperature has dropped in last 2 days)., kinda sicky and generally under the weather!

I have been really looking forard to to this race an am gutted I feel so poo! Any advice?! It's 5:30pm here... the race is 08:30 tomorrow morning. Trying t drink lots of fluids...wish I had a lemsip!!:sick:

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Not sure you should do the race tomorrow as it sounds as if it is a tough race and you won't be properly fit to compete....

...having said that I doubt I'd listen to my own advice if I were you!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
race was ok! the climb was haaaard...I hate hills...need more training. Love the downhill though. Did the 10k in 1hr 36mins. 6 women took part...1st finished in 1hr15mins! The climb is truely steep...climb up a ski hill and then into the mountain which is straight up ....argh

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
race was ok! the climb was haaaard...I hate hills...need more training. Love the downhill though. Did the 10k in 1hr 36mins. 6 women took part...1st finished in 1hr15mins! The climb is truely steep...climb up a ski hill and then into the mountain which is straight up ....argh
Well done for getting round, up and down!!

Hope you are no longer grumpy!!:lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts