Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, im a newbie on here so hopefully ive posted this right! i really enjoy running but feel as if the size of my chest is holding me back! im a 32f and im really struggling to find a decent sports bra, even the shock absorber ones dont agree with me, im not asking for much just a bra which gives me support and stops 'em from bouncing! any suggestions anyone? :)rolleyes:im contemplating just taping them down as a last resort!)

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Are you using the Shock Absorber for running though Sharee ?? (activity 4) there are different strengths for different actitives

Reason i say that is have one and mine dont move when i wear mine.

Leece

:)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi leece, thanks for your reply, im not sure what level it is to be honest, thats probably where im going wrong, i didnt realise there were diff levels i just picked up my size...oops! is that the highest they go up to level 4? the one i have cant be level 4 as they still move about everywhere!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Yeah 4 is for running and horse riding Sharee.

They hold mine in so much they near enough hurt my breast bone lol honestly once you try one you will be shocked how much they support you properly for running.

Shock Absorber : Support Level 4

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Yeah let me know how you get on :)

They level of the bra should be on the label so your looking for Purple 4.

I know JJB has them but not always the sizes so you may have to order online if you cannot find your size or level.

Make sure you get the 4 this time :lol: i bet you will feel so comfortable once you get that.

:)

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Well to a girl a good sports bra and a good pair of trainers is a must. :p

Not just on there own of course. :lol:

I have seen advertised and tempting running skirts (with little shorts underneath)

I hate wearing running tights and i hate wearing shorts :s

So i am tempted

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
oh thats them yeah.

Oh are they that annoying perhaps i wont then :p

Cant i get one that comes down to my knees :p

I hate tight clothing always trying to cover my bum lol

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Well actually Generous i have found a longish yoga top to cover my (__Y__) so its not too bad its lightweight to run in also.

[email protected] trench coat maybe :p

Lycra shorts arent the best look are they :p

·
Registered
378 Posts
No they're not.
I tend to wear my Skins (posh ain't I?) and then put shorts over the top. But that's purely because the shorts have a zip pocket and the skins don't :lol:

I gave up trying to hide my backside ages ago. If people laugh or say anything I can't hear them anyway.

But a yoga top sounds like a good idea.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
I have 2 pairs actually.
I have the sport She long tights to run in and the recovery ones to sleep/travel in.

The shorts are nothing over the top really! Although skins are apparently doing a new inspiration range which has pockets in them. (I get all the inside goss :lol:)

Oh I like it. Nice.

·
Registered
16,463 Posts
Mrs Hrun is a 36G and a level 4 shock absorber holds them just fine.

I have a pair of short shorts that I will only wear on the tready as they swing at the back like a skirt.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
ooooohhhhhhhh do you like that feeling Hrun they swing at the back like a skirt :p

1 - 20 of 61 Posts