Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unbelievable.. I've actually went to the effort to go to like 4 different shops - 2 general sports shops, a running shop and marks and sparks, and none of them have bras that fit me at all! Granted I've recently discovered I've been wearing the total wrong size bra (or atleast have been losing weight without noticing... and NOW they're the wrong size), and I realise I'm quite small (32B) but seriously?! I need SOMETHING!

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
I know it's not ideal but have you looked at lessbounce.com, they have a very good range.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Almost i am 32b and i got a shock asborber one JJB do them. i got my right size there also.

Try that.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking at their website, and they appear to have every size BUT mine... I'll maybe go have a look on saturday seeing as I'd have to try it on anyway. PAH.

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
I worked at JJB while I was at uni and remember spending ages sorting out the sports bra's (at the managers request may I add!). You women are terrible when shopping - you pick something up, try it on, then just sling it back in the general area that it came from, no respect for how long it takes poor monkies on minimum wage (like I was) to neatly put them back on hangers again, in size, model, and colour order :asleep:

And whilst I tried to sort them all out for you ladies... you all gave me dirty looks! :mad:

EDIT: My apologies for the generalisation, may I add that my comments are based on the 'typical female customer' I experienced in my time there.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwww poor Rich.

Tough job but someone got to do it :p

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
we were giving you somthing to do obviously, tsk Simkiss I don't know, idle hands and all that caper :p

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
go in now and ask them do you know who i am :p

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Having worked in a shoe shop, I learnt the annoyance of people not putting things back the way they're meant to be, especially in the shop I worked in - all the shoes were on display!!! I don't know why people would then just put them down anywhere!! PAH! Anyways... when I go in, I'll be sure hang it up neartly again where I found it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
richardsimkiss said:
I worked at JJB while I was at uni and remember spending ages sorting out the sports bra's (at the managers request may I add!). You women are terrible when shopping - you pick something up, try it on, then just sling it back in the general area that it came from, no respect for how long it takes poor monkies on minimum wage (like I was) to neatly put them back on hangers again, in size, model, and colour order :asleep:

And whilst I tried to sort them all out for you ladies... you all gave me dirty looks! :mad:

EDIT: My apologies for the generalisation, may I add that my comments are based on the 'typical female customer' I experienced in my time there.
You would have got bored if you didn't have anything to do.....;) :d :p

·
Registered
635 Posts
I'd suggest going to a proper bra shop, not Debenhams:mad: the folk there will measure you and fit you for a bra that fits.

Best thing I ever did was get fitted for one:d

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just keep looking/ look another day. A 32B is not that weird a size, maybe they'd just run out that week. I admit to not being able to find any sports bras around myself- Ethel Austins had 'Triumph' bras in their sale but they were in a size 40:d

·
Registered
16,463 Posts
What a great name for a shop... makes me laugh everytime I see it... Boobydoo I mean... obviously! :d

Am I really childish?!:embarrassed:

Yup.....:)

Mrs Hrun got hers from startfitness.co.uk if I remember right. Had to wait a while for stock to arrive but she is a 36G and shops never carry her size.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I got mine from Debenhams. Its a shock absorber one. I'm a 34E normally but find with sports bra's you need a one size bigger cup

1 - 20 of 42 Posts