Runners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a good sports physio in the Plymouth area with a proven track record of treating runners?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Steady Edwina said:
Does anyone know a good sports physio in the Plymouth area with a proven track record of treating runners?
Have you tried Plymouth Chiro Clinic in Manamead? I know they have a sports Therapist , who has loads of experience in all kinds but not too sure what experience he has on runners! He's called Sergie and the number is 770131 :d

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Karen - I do know where you mean as I work just down the road from there. Mostly I have recovered from my injuries but have a recurring problem with my left hip.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Karen Anne,
I was wondering if by any chance you were at last Sunday's Brooks run and if you joined this forum as a result of Dotty's email?

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Map - does Liz work in Tavistock or Bere Alston? I'm due to see my chiropractor next Friday and if he can't help I might give her a call

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually I've just had a quick look at Liz's site and I think its just what I'm looking for - I note they do analysis of running technique. I think I'll give her a call.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Burrator

Yes went along to Burrator really enjoyed it since it was my first time with brooks and yes got details from Dotty.

I am looking for a running club in plymouth. Can you suggest anywhere good? I have signed up for Plym half so need training (help!). Many thanks Karen :d

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm doing the Plymouth half as well and after the Brooks session I decided to sign up for the Plymouth Hoe next month. There are three clubs in Plymouth:
DML Running Club - meet in Devonport on a Thursday evening
Plymstock Road Runners - Meet in Plymstock in Radford on a Thurday evening
Plymouth harriers - Meet at Derriford on a Wednesday evening

I'm a member of the DML Running Club as its local to where I live but I have been out with Plymstock Road Runners who are also very friendly. There is also the Tamar Trotters is Saltash but they have a waiting list.

What stage are you at? Run/walking? Running slow or fast?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts