Runners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone! First post, yay! I thought I’d make a thread just to see if anyone else has tried Springbak Springsoles? Mine came last week and I must say I’m very impressed so far! Not quite sure how long they’ll last though as I’m pretty much using them constantly now.

For all the bumph check out Springsoles.co.uk

Thats actually the store I got them from too. They arrived within 2 days so you can’t complain at that.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Shouldn't this be in the Nutrition section under the processed meats heading ?

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
you've lost me SR! :confused:

Never tried them, and doubt I ever will... though I'm always sceptical about putting something additional into my shoes, even orthotics... I tend to think, well if the manufacturer has designed the soul that way, surely it's with good reason? Though I can imagine they help a lot of people overcome injury problems :)

Have you notice any performance increase with these thingies emoray?

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Hi Emoray

Welcome to RF.

How long have you been running for?

TT

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
If only the human foot was as standard as a manufactured running shoe then there would be no need for people to use inserts etc.

I'm also sure that manufacturer's could improve the length of time that the sole on running shoes last.

So yes, I believe that they are designed the way that they are for good reason!

Anyway, on the subject of spring soles, even at £15, I don't think that I'm anywhere near the standard of runner that would benefit enough by using these things.

Even with a top end increase of 5% I'd still be nowhere near the front!

It's an interesting product though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you've lost me SR! :confused:

Never tried them, and doubt I ever will... though I'm always sceptical about putting something additional into my shoes, even orthotics... I tend to think, well if the manufacturer has designed the soul that way, surely it's with good reason? Though I can imagine they help a lot of people overcome injury problems :)

Have you notice any performance increase with these thingies emoray?
They go under your insole, so don't worry about that. It's not a new insole, it's designed to enhance proformance.

Myself, I've noticed zero shin splints. My sprint PBs came down slightly, but then stayed down too, (I thought it might just be in my head, ie the pacebo effect.). Long distance wise I didn't feel any faster, but I felt more comfy and did start running a little further.

@ TT I've been running for about 3 years or so

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and how long have you been selling spring soles?
lol I wish mate. I'd make a killing with them :)

The threads are here now, as I reposted to give an update like people asked for when I first asked if people used springsoles a couple of months ago.

·
Registered
16,463 Posts
If you say so. 10 posts and you have mentioned them in just about every one. TBH I am not really bothered but get concerned that inexperienced runners will be sucked in and do harm.

Let's see if you stick around and share some experience other than with the wonder product.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you say so. 10 posts and you have mentioned them in just about every one. TBH I am not really bothered but get concerned that inexperienced runners will be sucked in and do harm.

Let's see if you stick around and share some experience other than with the wonder product.
I've already explained in my pervious post why msot of my posts have been concerning them. Please re read it.

Don't want to flame, so end of. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts