Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't help it...I had dinner and pud and then have just kept going...munching away as if food is going out of fashion.

Flapjacks were the nibbles of choice. :d

·
Registered
943 Posts
Mmmmmm, food! I stuffed myself this morning so I could go for a run tonight. Left it late too so couldn't be bothered to get anything to eat when I got back! Will make up for it again tomorrow (Tracker bars and chocolate Rich Tea are my two current loves!)!

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tracker bars..mmm.

Chunky Kit Kat
Jaffa Cakes
Shortbread

....no cals in any of them.......

.....none whatsoever!

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After to much to drink on Friday, I have been really good the last three days and finally broken the 16 st barrier :d
Good going Hrun.......keep at it...I know you will!:d

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's the way I see it...trouble is there was no run today!!

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jaffa Cakes, as long as they're eaten correctly ;)
I understand there is only one way .....and it's not stuffing them in your mouth in one...more of a delicate operation involved...;):d

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
You don't eat the sponge and then the chololate and then the orange centre do you?? Please say you don't.....please!!!!

It must be munchy night tonight because Ive had a bar of Dairy milk, a bar of Dairy Milk Caramel and a mars bar!! Saying that, I had a fantastic run tonight so I deserve it :d

O.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There's no other way O!!!!!...Got to eat round the sides first of course.

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
I admire your commitment, once I open a pack of Jaffas I just eat them all, I don't have time to pick it apart.
The question is, how many Jaffa Cakes can you fit in your mouth? We had a competition and I managed 12 and I found it so hard to chew my jaw almost stopped working. I washed it down with a beer which really didnt help!!

O.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Once I open a packet of biscuits that's it...THEY ARE HISTORY!!

Did you see the hot dog eating contest last weekend...in NewYork of course.

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Nope, I would have probably of been sick just watching it. I can smell them already...the hotdogs that is, not the americans.
I used to like hotdogs until I saw how they were made.....

O.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Don't even think about what they are made of...meat? You'll be lucky!!

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
great effort by all well done.

depends on my mood how I eat jaffa cakes, most times I just shove them straight in.:p

FACT: did you know that once you break a biscuit or cake the calories fall out - tis true.

I had a hungry week last week.

I am going to Pizza Express for lunchy today with my friend and will probably have a naughty drinky too uuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
Lol I wouldn't worry about indulging steve, there's nothing to you!

As for jaffa cakes, tasty as anything :d And yes, they have to be eaten delicately... chew the sponge/choc from around the edge, then bite the sponge off the bottom of teh orange bit, then suck the chocolate and jelly orange bit that's left... deee-licious :)

I've manage to restrain myself lately... I'll have half a pack a day with a cuppa coffee :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts