Runners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just noticed that threads i'm subscribed to aren't showing up when new posts are added is anyone else having this issue?

:(

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve said:
I think it may be due to some techie fiddling!!
Ah well i'll have to try and use the old grey matter to remember which threads i wanna read until its sorted. Just be glad the world doesn't depend on my grey matter though! :d

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
It's nothing I've broken! Not this time anyway :p

I'm not receiving emails I should either, it might be a server config problem, I shall look into it and report back.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bairy said:
It's nothing I've broken! Not this time anyway :p

I'm not receiving emails I should either, it might be a server config problem, I shall look into it and report back.
That sounds like a guilty conscience if ever i heard one! lol!:p

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
junkie_ball said:
That sounds like a guilty conscience if ever i heard one! lol!:p
Nah I didn't break this one. We've been having on off problems with email for a long time.

The strange thing is that some emails, such as the test mail and registration confirmation email do send, but others don't such as the subscription and database error reports.

Currently investigating why.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bairy said:
Nah I didn't break this one. We've been having on off problems with email for a long time.

The strange thing is that some emails, such as the test mail and registration confirmation email do send, but others don't such as the subscription and database error reports.

Currently investigating why.

Fair enough. Good luck with the fix debugging can be such a pain!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bairy said:
I've got the subscribed notifications working. At least, in my tests they do...

I do seem to be getting the subscribed notifications now too! Good work still doesn't seem to appear in my user CP area though! Not a biggy though!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bairy said:
Has anyone had any more problems with not getting expected emails?
Mine seems to be fine now! Thanks t the forum techie! Why are you having problems?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bairy said:
Has anyone had any more problems with not getting expected emails?
Sorry Bairy been on the drink didn't realise you were the techie! Doh!:embarrassed:

Good job seems to be working fine!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts