·
Registered
9,640 Posts
I think that outfit would look great with my boots. :lol:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL! That is indeed me, that's what I wore for the race for life in June. I stuck with my mate Steph, who isn't a runner, she's the reason I was doing it in the first place... and depsite her having to stop to walk a couple times, we still managed to finish the 5k in like 26 minutes, which aint bad at all. Slower than my PB but then all my races are atm haha...

Anyway that was my "warm up" whilst I was waiting for a tram, despite being sunny, it was freezing as hell because it was only like 7.30am or something stupid like that.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Posing... for ages cuz my friend couldn't work out how to use my phone camera hahaha.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well after the Sheffield half my old tutor from uni told me he was like 15 feet behind a girl whose knees knocked together with every step and thought that would be very uncomfortable... but I'm sure I was 15 feet ahead of him at the end... which makes me wonder if I have weird numb knees... :p

I think if anyone ran like what I'm like in that pic... they wouldn't make it very far let's say.

Anyway, I was quite embarressed on my way over to the stadium, but in the end I got loads of really nice/funny comments from people, and one lil boy shouted "Go fairy girl!" at me which made me smile... so all in all it was worth it, even if I didn't reach my fundraising target. My friends are all just tight bastards.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts