Runners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I train and race in Rudy Project glasses. Interchangeable lenses do me for all seasons, particularly with the yellow lenses on a cold winters day.

Saying that they are very expensive and I've also got a cheap pair of DHB from wiggle which are almost as good.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Go for the Oakley half jacket array if you can find it.
You get three sets of lenses and a case. Great stuff.
M frames are really hardcore!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No.8 said:
I train and race in Rudy Project glasses. Interchangeable lenses do me for all seasons, particularly with the yellow lenses on a cold winters day.

Saying that they are very expensive and I've also got a cheap pair of DHB from wiggle which are almost as good.
Thanks for the replies. No 8 - why would you need yellow lenses in winter? Because of the bright sun?

·
Registered
244 Posts
everest2005 said:
Thanks for the replies. No 8 - why would you need yellow lenses in winter? Because of the bright sun?
Aren't yellow one's light enhancing? Hence if it's a bit dull it helps you to see better :confused:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yeah, exactly as Hammerite says, amazing how much it enhances things. They can also be used for night driving to stop the eyes getting tired. The yellow tint takes the edge off oncoming car's headlights and also improves visibility and definition.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts