Runners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lordy lordy I've been and gone and entered the Swiss Alpine Marathon..the K42 event...not the K78, I'm not that mad!

Only 1890m of ascent and 1710 of descent along the course...easy peasy..haha. :eek:

SWMBO entered too.

·
Registered
707 Posts
:huh:

You are insane. Probably. Although I would love to do something like that ... one day... maybe when I get that body transplant :p

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
almost_no_specifics said:
:huh:

maybe when I get that body transplant :p
Maybe you could build one in the lab a-n-s................. running.gif

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I agree with a-n-s Steve.

You are bonkers mate............. scared.gif

·
Registered
707 Posts
Dave said:
Maybe you could build one in the lab a-n-s................. View attachment 138
Lol... I work on a load of bollocks load, so I don't think I'll ever get round to making a WHOLE person. Know someone who could though... hrmmm... *hatches mad scientist plan*

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
almost_no_specifics said:
Lol... I work on a load of bollocks, so I don't think I'll ever get round to making a WHOLE person.*

................. laughingsmiley.gif

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No skis in will be sight...just good old footwork all the way up and down...and it's in July so may be a tad hot !

Really looking forward to it................mmm

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
eek are you serious Steve ....................... Skiing down mountains is hard enough let alone running.

Well would love to show my support for you like the Bungay and pass you water, but i think ill give this one a miss ;)

Well done though, take my hat off too you and Mrs Steve... P.S better keep your hat on dont want to get sun stroke on your head in the mountains

;)

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
'Fraid so Leece!

I'd rather run mountians than ski them....two planks of wood fixed to your feet? Not natural!

Poor of you not to come along and be our personal on course drinks lady...you being an expert skier an all...mind you I guess there'll be no snow about in July!

Won't have my wooly with me but will have cool dude, go faster shades!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
But not stating the obvious Steve, you may get burnt on your head/forehead especially in the mountains

:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts