Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what are you all up to this weekend, racing, relaxing, drinking?

Although I work in London I am having a day out there tomorrow, going to have a look at a couple of markets, spitalfields and borough, then on to vinopolis, something to eat and then see what else takes my fancy afterwards.

:d

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Drinks with the girls tonight, lazy day tomorrow (gardening if it's not raining) and a christening on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Running, sleeping, running, sleeping, running, making bread, sleeping.... Maybe some alcohol as well... Perfect weekend! :cool:

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT''SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BBBBLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :d

If the rain stays off then it's car fixing time (problem with front offside wheel-possibly driveshaft), and if the grass is dry I'll cut it... Romantic night in with the missus tonight as we've both been so busy lately - I think she's been a bit down about the amount of time we've been able to spend together...

then Saturday, see how my legs feeling and all being well head out for a 14miler. If the grass has dried and not been cut yet, do that, then heading over to a mates house for beer, playstation, and I might start building my new running website :d

Sunday will be recovery from night before (depending on how messy things get), easy run, and just doing odd-jobs :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Military fitness tomorrow morning followed by a pub lunch and then going out on the lash. Sunday, 8 mile run (assuming not too hungover)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Easy night tonight in, loading on my carbs!
Trials tomorrow! :eek:

Easy day sunday recovering, possibly shopping at the Trafford Centre if I can be bothered and maybe see Mamma Mia!

So not a lot really!

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
I'm textin today... and getting my new plates on Saffy (finally got around to reregistering her), and I'll be textin a bit more... might get my hair cut, followed by a text or two.
Tomorrow (apart from texting) I'll be seeing how fast I can run a mile at the Fetch Mile Challenge in Reading... hoping for something around 6.30.

oh yes... did I mention that I'm texting :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did you get one Steve? ;)

·
Registered
693 Posts
I have a driving lesson tomorrow lunchtime for two hours, I really enjoy them though so its not gonna ruin the weekend! I also plan to go out jogging and see if I can improve on distance towards the bridge, this time I will be taking a shot gun with me to scare the dogs away!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Saturday swimming then relaxing. A bit of time on the PS3. Sunday go for a run. Both days out and about on bikes with my missus:d

·
Registered
943 Posts
I haven't had any texts! :(

I'm watching a friend race go-karts tomorrow, might meet some unsavoury characters there if I'm lucky ;)

Afternoon hopefully will entail a 7.5 mile jog if I don't get out tonight, just lounging around if I do get out, and Sunday will be a walk over Highlands Park with a friend's dog, before the V Festival ruins it!

There will be quite a few Crunchies consumed between all of these items!

·
Registered
72 Posts
12 Miler on Saturday then chilling on Sunday

·
Registered
152 Posts
Going to a party tomorrow night with some of the other 39 who are doing the Rome marathon next March - we're going to bore all the non-runners with training tales!:p

only problem is we have to camp in afield on saturday night, which may be a bit wet:confused:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Apart from the usual boring weekend chores, will get out with the dogs in between the downpours of rain for walks - maybe a run depending on how motivated I feel. Had to take day off work today as workmen here knocking a hole in my kitchen. Small job but they seem to be taking forever - I am sure it is far more complicated than I always think it should be. Hence been stuck indoors reading through threads on the forum and generally wasting time. Grr.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts