Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
RunnersForum Founder
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Free socks promotion has finished! :p

But its time we had a new freebie giveaway I think. All forum members that reach a 1,000 posts will for a limited period of time receive a free Runners Forum T-Shirt. So far the 1,000 posts club consists of:

1. Steve (2304)
2. Trinity (1112)
3. twinkle toes (1026)

Dave is nearly there on 999 with Steady Edwina (991) and Granty (962) close behind.

If Steve, Trinity and twinks want to PM me I shall get them a top in the post.

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
If Trinity asks for a small shirt it will be a total fabrication as she has claimed she weighs 22 stone, smokes and get this DOESN'T run oh the horror of it all :p

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Steve said:
So I see......football a bore...how could you. That's as bad as TT's view on cricket!:d

don't get me started on crickzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :asleep:

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Talking of Cricket, are you watching the 20/20 Steve, can't believe how bad the Windes fielding / bowling is - maybe they could take a leaf from the Mighty Sabres

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Granty said:
Talking of Cricket, are you watching the 20/20 Steve, can't believe how bad the Windes fielding / bowling is - maybe they could take a leaf from the Mighty Sabres
I did watch a bit last night before training and saw a bit of the Pakistan knock lunchtime. Windies are just awful in the field aren't they. Gayle wasted in that team.

I thought TT had gone to umpiring school too....does she know what an ump is?:d ( That's ump TT not hump!!)

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
That's ump TT not hump!!)[/QUOTE] is it what you would find on a camel :d

·
Registered
78 Posts
I don't seem to be able to keep up with the pace in this race for freebies :( . Does anyone have a wooden spoon they're not using?

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
As one gesture of goodwill deserves another Dan. I would like to donate the number of my posts to you. This combined with yours will put you on over 1000 and allow you to give yourself a free shirt.;)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts