Runners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Has struck without warning... No running for me this weekend. I ache EVERYWHERE (aswell as the other symptoms) :(

The crazy thing is, I felt FANTASTIC this morning when I woke up, went to pilates last night, then a quick run, wasn't acheing, wasn't feeling tired. Best I've felt since before christmas... then just after lunch it struck! Crazy!

Anyone else had it?

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Feeling really well just before this virus strikes is one of the symptoms!

fortunately i haven't had it but i know quite a few people who have and they all said they felt great beforehand.

hope your feeling better now though !!
take it easy

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
anyone had it this time around?:( my wife was very ill; i had a very mild dose (that's if it was the virus) but worked through it

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
A couple of people at work have had it but thankfully they've had the sense to stay away from the office.

So far, touch wood, I've escaped. It really sounds very unfunny.

Hope you're feeling better very soon, A-N-S

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Before christmas, I had cold/flu like symptoms.

I had a bit of a sore throat feeling when I woke. As the day went on I felt worse and worse. Everything hurt, my joints felt like they were on fire, my kidneys felt like ice cubes, touching any part of me was uncomfortable. Even my hair.

I felt like this for about a day.

Then it lifted as quickly as it came - I could feel myself getting better.

But, I was left with a congested face - my sinuses were very painful, an annoying cough and much tiredness.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts