Runners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up your funny experiences - doesn't have to be recent.

MINE:

I was getting petrol - got back in my car....just about to leave...guy comes out of shop bit and his shorts fall all the way down to his ankles. I sooo wish my son had been with me..alas I had to giggle alone.

Your turn :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
sprinter exposed

Post up your funny experiences - doesn't have to be recent.

MINE:

I was getting petrol - got back in my car....just about to leave...guy comes out of shop bit and his shorts fall all the way down to his ankles. I sooo wish my son had been with me..alas I had to giggle alone.

Your turn :)
I was taking part in the David Lloyd Dream Team fitness comps years ago.. one event is a team relay. Each team member runs to a white line with a baton (indoors) and back to hand over to the next person.

One guy, really good athlete sets out on his outward run, the crowd notices his hand goes down to his shorts... the lining of them had perished and he was shall we say...hanging loose...he realised it was pointless trying to run with one hand holding his shorts closed so he did the return leg with his gentleman appendage flapping loosely as he sprinted to the handover...I think 100 people saw him finishing his run..it was priceless !!

·
Registered
4 Posts
really stupid of me

Some of my friends just came to me and said " hey We have listen something about you" And I said what? and then they said "you already know" and before they know anything I revealed all my secrets without even knowing that they knew nothing. they just trolled me !aaahhhh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts