Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Never wear them.

I leave that to the posers...............

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't consider myself as a poser...well not when I'm wearing shades anyway!?!

I wear a cheap old pair...no flashy name....to keep dust/breeze out of my eyes, as well as the sun. To me sunglasses are a godsend as I wear contact lenses.

An easy bite for you I know Dave....

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
I've never really felt comfortable wearing sunglasses of any description but I had a pair of running glasses bought for me at Christmas and wore them for the first time at the weekend.Brilliant.Brand name is DHB and they come with 3 sets of changeable lenses for about £25.:cool:

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Trinity said:
You really should wear sunglasses when there's bright sunlight... it's not always about posing...it's about protecting your eyes :cool:
Do you wear your shades when your asleep Trinity?Only you always seem to be wearing them when your on here.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
You`ve convinced me it`s a good idea.

I`ll start looking at the weekend...................:cool:

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I think them days are gone for me Steve........

I`ve got a teenage son who lets me know when I`m pushing my luck.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
I have got some running glasses can't be without them now. :cool: It is hard enough running in the heat let alone the sun boring your eyes out as well...

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
He has run with me on the odd short run,but I dont think it would be considered very cool to be seen running with your dad.

Especially when he knows I could beat him. Although I dont suppose that will be the case for long.

Beer duty is not too many years away for him.Then I will have to teach him the art of drinking real beer.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dave said:
He has run with me on the odd short run,but I dont think it would be considered very cool to be seen running with your dad.

Especially when he knows I could beat him. Although I dont suppose that will be the case for long.

Beer duty is not too many years away for him.Then I will have to teach him the art of drinking real beer.
...and how to crawl back home?:d

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Steve said:
...and how to crawl back home?:d
The trick is to find a pub up the hill from home.

That way,you will build a thirst walking up.

And rolling home is as easy as you like...........................

I worry about myself sometimes...................................................:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts