41 - 60 of 5964 Posts

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
right now I like my shiney new trainers :d

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
..and I also like lots of cheese with my freshly baked bread...and my chutney...have I mentioned that before at all...?!!

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
I like rocking music - particularly when played by a Canadion trio with a high pitched singer!

And my guitar is pretty good too. Shame I can't do it justice with my playing!

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
I like rocking music - particularly when played by a Canadion trio with a high pitched singer!

And my guitar is pretty good too. Shame I can't do it justice with my playing!
Me too 'Marathon Man'!! I can play guitar (you never knew that did you!) :d My rendition of 'smelly cat' is superb!

·
Registered
466 Posts
I like spending Saturday mornings reading the papers whilst drinking coffee, eating something sweet/tasty with Jonathan Ross on the radio in the background :d I look forward to doing that all week :d

The dull ache of muscles that have been worked out
Agreed.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
I like cleaning my car.

I was quite excited to use some new car shampoo that I've bought. Dodo Juice 'Sour Power'. It's very good and it smells very nice - almost like apples. I also have a polish by them called Lime Prime and that smells of lime (would you believe!). And I have some 'Need for Speed' polish/wax combo which smells of Mango. And I have some other wax (spray wax, to use when drying the car) that smells of coconut.

Very sad, I know.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
I like cleaning my car.

I was quite excited to use some new car shampoo that I've bought. Dodo Juice 'Sour Power'. It's very good and it smells very nice - almost like apples. I also have a polish by them called Lime Prime and that smells of lime (would you believe!). And I have some 'Need for Speed' polish/wax combo which smells of Mango. And I have some other wax (spray wax, to use when drying the car) that smells of coconut.

Very sad, I know.
Not sad Carl - but does sound a bit like my shampoo/shower gel collection!!! I spose you can do yourself and the car at the same time?! Lol!

I LOVE Original Source shower gels (minty ones, lemon one and coconut are my fave!) I would probably spend more on a shampoo that smelt really nice....

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Chip butties, lashings of butter, vinegar and tom ketchup.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
A nice cup of Tea, a good book and no plans when its raining outside...

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Not sad Carl - but does sound a bit like my shampoo/shower gel collection!!! I spose you can do yourself and the car at the same time?! Lol!

I LOVE Original Source shower gels (minty ones, lemon one and coconut are my fave!) I would probably spend more on a shampoo that smelt really nice....
Oh cheers SB - now I'm picturing Carl in a pink bikini washing his car and lathering himself up too... Should I be alarmed by the bikini or grateful for it??

I have a lime original source shower gel at the mo - it smells good enough to eat!

·
Registered
5,245 Posts

Love the mint one - it's my favourite shower gel and I always use it after rugby. Just don't get any in your eyes!

Oh cheers SB - now I'm picturing Carl in a pink bikini washing his car and lathering himself up too... Should I be alarmed by the bikini or grateful for it??

I have a lime original source shower gel at the mo - it smells good enough to eat!
I'm not sure if you should be alaramed - but I definitely am! My bikinis aren't pink.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts

Thats a good one too!! Tesco's own ones aren't too bad - but nothing beats that minty minty one!! They do wake me up too!

Carl - mind you don't get a wedgie as you squat to do the wheels!! :lol: (I bet its polka dot?!)

41 - 60 of 5964 Posts