Runners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It certainly looks clean and tidy and is quick and responsive. I notice a few things missing but I suppose that is progress and some of the old site may not be compatible with the new software.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I am probably being blind but is the training planner still here, where we log our own runs etc I used that the most and now can't find it , please help x

·
Registered
828 Posts
The training log seems to have been removed which is a shame as it was the most useful part of this site for me.

·
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am probably being blind but is the training planner still here, where we log our own runs etc I used that the most and now can't find it , please help x
It looks like those features are a casualty of the move. Hopefully similar features could be added e.g. maybe using Strava or similar.

·
Registered
16,223 Posts
I spent an afternoon copying my training log in case this happened.
I wonder if the information can be recovered though.

I agree with double5, if it can't be recovered then maybe add a new log. Either with manual entries or like he said, using Strava.

I would love to see this forum attract new members and I think that the possibility of logging and sharing your runs is a good way to improve things.

·
2,002 Posts
It looks like those features are a casualty of the move. Hopefully similar features could be added e.g. maybe using Strava or similar.
The training log was the part I made most use of (together with Weds Weight Club). I do not know what Strada is or how to use it.

·
2,002 Posts
If it ain't broke don't fix it, another case of progress not really being progress at all.
The use of this site has visibly declined. A prime reason for this likely to be the rise in accessing the web via phones and tablets. The old site was built before these existed. A case of change or die.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Without the training log, I don't think I'll bother with it, shame but things change, not always for the better, time will tell.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I know I'm gutted was on holiday the week it changed with no internet connection so didn't have time to make notes on it, to be honest i prob won't bother using the site without it :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts