• Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
twinkle toes said:
Thanks Steve what about you?
Not sure I'll get a pb for some time this year as I've been going backwards since picking up my injury last November. Once FLM out of the way I'll be taking a break to try to get the injury sorted out. However if all goes well I may have a crack at my marathon pb at London...it's the one I should be able to better by reference to my pbs for the shorter distances.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
twinkle toes said:
Cool good luck with that it's a good time to try and beat I noticed your 1/2 is great :d
Thanks...it all went right that day!! :d

I'm sure you'll crack the 2hours this year at Silverstone with all your training.

·
Registered
813 Posts
twinkle toes said:
Bagpuss your times are fab :d

Thanks Twinks, I just take things steady, but sometimes I feel tired before I even start a race. I need to get a grip of myself and stop drinking too much and stuffing chocolate if I am going to improve in my running. Saying that, someone at work has just put a big bag of chocolate buttons on my desk.....and guess what, I am going to eat them now!!!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
A 10k under 50 minutes would be nice.

Hope my 1st 1/2 Marathon next month will be under 2 hours,but that might be a bit optimistic.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dave said:
A 10k under 50 minutes would be nice.

Hope my 1st 1/2 Marathon next month will be under 2 hours,but that might be a bit optimistic.
Every confidence in you Dave...provided you thaw by then!!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Runningfox said:
With only three months to go before I'm 75. I'm starting with the Great East Anglia Run (a 10K) on my birthday and will be most upset if it takes longer than 50 minutes.
Cheers!
Bloody hell. I need to try harder..............:eek:

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Bagpuss said:
Ok, I'm going to run behind Dave and see if I can get near to a 50 min 10k!
I`d rather you was in front..................;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts