Runners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recieved my new watch and for £23 its pretty good. Its got everything I need on it.

Timex Marathon 27 Lap Sports Watch Features

* 100-hour chronograph with 1/100th resolution.
* 27-lap memory chrono.
* 12 preset countdown timers with half way alert and bar graph progress indicator.
* 99-lap counter.
* Alarm with 5-minute backup.
* Built in setting reminders.
* 12/24 hour time.
* Month/day/date.
* INDIGLO night-light.
* All-day-white reflector display.
* Long-wearing polyurethane strap.
* Water resistant to 50 meters.

Its easy to read and comfortable to wear. Not too bulky so doesnt get caught on things.
The only thing I would possible change if I can is the strap. Its a plastic strap which I find gets a bit sweaty when running.

Its my first running watch so can't compare it with anything else but I thought I would share it with you :)

The countdown timer will be good for interval training and the stopwatch will allow me to get accurate times for my runs...thats all I really wanted :) The rest of the functions are a bonus.

O.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
can't go far wrong with these cheap timex watches.. i've been through about 3 (Ironman triathlon models) in the last 5 years.. and each time they gain more features for the same (low) price.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just recieved my new watch and for £23 its pretty good. Its got everything I need on it.

Timex Marathon 27 Lap Sports Watch Features

* 100-hour chronograph with 1/100th resolution.
* 27-lap memory chrono.
* 12 preset countdown timers with half way alert and bar graph progress indicator.
* 99-lap counter.
* Alarm with 5-minute backup.
* Built in setting reminders.
* 12/24 hour time.
* Month/day/date.
* INDIGLO night-light.
* All-day-white reflector display.
* Long-wearing polyurethane strap.
* Water resistant to 50 meters.

Its easy to read and comfortable to wear. Not too bulky so doesnt get caught on things.
The only thing I would possible change if I can is the strap. Its a plastic strap which I find gets a bit sweaty when running.

Its my first running watch so can't compare it with anything else but I thought I would share it with you :)

The countdown timer will be good for interval training and the stopwatch will allow me to get accurate times for my runs...thats all I really wanted :) The rest of the functions are a bonus.

O.
Just bought the same :d thanks for the heads up on strap got the velcro one :idea:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts