Runners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Nope, not finished. But have had one of these family albums made up on the web as a pressie for my father-in-law. I know he's going to be thrilled with that, because since we've all gone digital, he doesn't get to see all the family pictures so much any more as he prefers them in printed form.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Internet orders have been placed and potential pressies have been bookmarked. All my buying will be done in the comfort of my office rather than the crush of the shopping centres this year.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Two more to go but next year I'm leaving it till late, the offers that I've missed out on. Even took something back, said it was broken, then went and bought it again a couple of days later on offer....... Is that bad? My defence.... I bought a couple more presents with the money I saved.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Doing some internet shopping this weekend so hopefully will be finished, knowing my luck will still have to go out in the throng of all the christmas shoppers...

·
Registered
664 Posts
Gosh no, can't do before December, would feel too calculated. Always remember my Mum talking about a guy she knew who always did all his in a market on Christmas Eve as he liked the atmosphere. Now that does sound too close to the edge.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Other half did most of it. I've done most of the ones which were allocated to me. Loved getting my parents as they were both things I like shopping for (laptop for mum, she deserves it as she's helped us out a lot this year!), and a load of running stuff for my Dad. I think the running stuff was the best buy cos I've been trying to get him back running for a couple of years, and he's finally got it again. He may well manage a couple of vets titles if he gets his old form back (77 min half PB).

Only got a nephews present to get (doesn't come out until 15th Dec) and my grand parents, I never know what to get them!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts