Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inspired by Katten and his considerations when put a topping on his jacket potato.....

Who would you like to throw a custard pie at? :d

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
The only person I can think of at the moment is someone at work and it wouldn't be a custard pie more like a medicine ball!!!

Will endeavour to think of someone famous.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Steve said:
But what is he famous for TT?!:p

is he responsible for boring radio listeners/tv watchers to death with ahem a running commentary? :huh: like it isn't bad enough already....

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
twinkle toes said:
is he responsible for boring radio listeners/tv watchers to death with ahem a running commentary? :huh: like it isn't bad enough already....

Well maybe now but what is the claim to fame.....really TT with your cricketing knowledge this really should be no problem at all!!!;)

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Doing a naked handstand exposing his googlies, mid wicket and his crease (all crickety terms I believe) trying to excite the game a little? am I right or am I right :eek:

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Exactly what I was thinking, knows far more about the beautiful game than she lets on. (would not be the least bit surprised if she umpired on a Sat afternoon)

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Granty said:
Shane Warne maybe !! but Bob Willis definately not :eek:

Nice use of the terms tho' ;)

So are you going to tell me what he is famous for?

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Ok then, just to put you out of any misery !! - he was an England fast bowler (325 wickets) in the distant days when most *good* fast bowlers happened to come from the West Indies. Has since carried on to being the most boring bloke with an opinion on cricket ..............ever!

HTH

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Granty said:
Ok then, just to put you out of any misery !! - he was an England fast bowler (325 wickets) in the distant days when most *good* fast bowlers happened to come from the West Indies. Has since carried on to being the most boring bloke with an opinion on cricket ..............ever!

HTH
So him and the game are perfectly matched...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts