Runners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder why I bother sometimes!
You're asked by the boss to find marketing opportunities to bring in more work and when you do so the boss knocks your ideas and work back.:mad:
What is the point?

So today's question is are all bosses *********?!

Completely off topic this!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Steve said:
And so nice to have you back too!

Trust you didn't use up too many of your 9 lives!

Maybe just a few!

I would have forgone all the booze if had been able to run whilst over there, there were so many runners out that I felt quite jealous. Had bad cold and ear infection, I am going to venture out for a slow run tonight for the first time in over a week, I can't be doing with this not running lark....feel really naff!

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds like you need to go to the vets!

A rest can be good for you...it allows time for your body to recover...mind you it then takes a week or so to get back into the routine again.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Steve said:
Sounds like you need to go to the vets!

A rest can be good for you...it allows time for your body to recover...mind you it then takes a week or so to get back into the routine again.
Hope it doesn't take too long, I will get quite frustrated if I can't manage to get to the end of 'my patch'..................don't mention the vet, makes me have palpitations!!!!

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've got a vet visit this pm...not me obviously...Beans the Rabbit...not to put to fine a point on it when he comes back he'll be not so full of beans!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Steve said:
I've got a vet visit this pm...not me obviously...Beans the Rabbit...not to put to fine a point on it when he comes back he'll be not so full of beans!
Do you mean what I think you mean? no more bunny wunnies for him then?

·
Registered
813 Posts
I have experience in that department, 27 years ago I the vet let me help 'do' my horse!
He was as quiet as a lamb afterwards, and he could run faster............leads me to a new discussion?

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's partly why Beans is being done..he's been getting a bit of a handful recently. He'll be able to go back in with his girlfriend, Pixie, too.

Now there's a thought and are you volunteering to do the necessary? Watch out Dave...

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Ouch........I think I run fast enough thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts