Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,640 Posts
OMG it was hilarious and nerve wracking all at the same time, an absolute must watch it is repeated on Wed bbc 2 at 7, how geeky am I :d even if you hate the thought of a car programme try and watch it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,437 Posts
OK then, I'll add this to the *must not be missed* schedule, TT ..... did not have you down as a Greaser !! :eek: :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,640 Posts
Granty said:
OK then, I'll add this to the *must not be missed* schedule, TT ..... did not have you down as a Greaser !! :eek: :p
It's my dirty secret which I have now told to everyone... :embarrassed:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I may even watch it again it was that good.

Granty...probably wise to steer clear of this thread from now until Thursday....it'll be like your own Likely Lads episode...if you can remember that far back and the episode I'm alluding to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,437 Posts
Bruv's got it videoed so this weekend, after depressing myself watching City I'll come back and watch this.!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,493 Posts
I watched it a again... only coz the kids wanted to see it as all their friends were talking about it at school.

They were genuinely scared as they left the Gas station (petrol station to us Brits) so I don't think they expected it to go that far, even if some of it was staged
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,640 Posts
Trinity said:
I watched it a again... only coz the kids wanted to see it as all their friends were talking about it at school.

They were genuinely scared as they left the Gas station (petrol station to us Brits) so I don't think they expected it to go that far, even if some of it was staged

They are all lunatics.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
twinkle toes said:
Do you think it was the real one in a fat suit? :confused:
I had thought it was some fat American but come to think of it you're probably right.

It may have been staged but the cow was funny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,640 Posts
Steve said:
I had thought it was some fat American but come to think of it you're probably right.

It may have been staged but the cow was funny.
Only Jezza would come up with something like that :eek: and the way they always hope one of them dies when doing a task...
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top