Runners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. This is my first visit to this forum. I have just completed in the Tour of Epsom which is held over various distances for each night of the week. It is pretty exhausting and very competitive. Has anyone else done it? I have been running for about 8 years now and usually run at least 3 times a week. I run to keep fit and to try and lose weight which I am finding very difficult. I will enjoy checking out this website to see what others have to say.:)

·
Registered
244 Posts
pretty slow said:
Hello everyone. This is my first visit to this forum. I have just completed in the Tour of Epsom which is held over various distances for each night of the week. It is pretty exhausting and very competitive. Has anyone else done it? I have been running for about 8 years now and usually run at least 3 times a week. I run to keep fit and to try and lose weight which I am finding very difficult. I will enjoy checking out this website to see what others have to say.:)
Hello PS, never done Tour of Epsom, however, living in Derbyshire, I get the northern leg of David Denton's races. Very good they are too! He's a bit of a legend around these parts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
David Denton is amazing. He remembers everyone which is incredible. The Tour is very good, you make a lot of friends and the atmosphere is great. It must be lovely to run in Derbyshire.
A quick question Hammerite.........why some junior an dsome senior members on this site? It probably tells me somewhere.....................!

·
Registered
244 Posts
pretty slow said:
David Denton is amazing. He remembers everyone which is incredible. The Tour is very good, you make a lot of friends and the atmosphere is great. It must be lovely to run in Derbyshire.
A quick question Hammerite.........why some junior an dsome senior members on this site? It probably tells me somewhere.....................!
It's basically to do with how many post you've made on the forum. I think anyone who has made over 100 posts becomes a senior.

It is good to run in Derbyshire, some very good scenic runs (if a tad hilly at times). Unfortunately I don't get into the peak district as often as I should, which will be a shame when I move away from the area as I will be soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts