Runners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
RunnersForum Founder
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm introducing a new feature to the forum enabling you to log your training and keep track of your mileage/training sessions/condition etc.

If anyone is interested in helping me with some pre-release testing please let me know. It should be ready for everyone to use in about a week.

Cheers,

Dan

·
RunnersForum Founder
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Release

The training blog is now open for everyone to use. You can see my training blog here as an example. Its a useful tool for logging your training sessions and keeping a record of your weekly mileage.

To add an entry to your blog click 'Profile' at the top of the page then 'Add New Entry' under 'Training Blog'.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions for improvement just let me know.

·
RunnersForum Founder
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad you like it firekat.

I should have mentioned that you can make your blog private if you wish (i.e. so only you can see it). There is an option for this at the top of the page where you view your blog. Ladies in particular should be cautious when displaying their routes and regular running times.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'll have to have a look at this training log, does it have a good capacity to take down track workouts as well or is it more of a steady run only thing?

·
RunnersForum Founder
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can do reps as well Bryn, just enter the distance (e.g. 400 metres) then comma seperate your split times. Your best time will be highlighted in bold on your blog.

I've recorded a track session in my training blog if you want to see an example (in August).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts