Runners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you like yours to natter away constantly without taking a pause to take a breath, to say hello at the start and keep stum thereafter or to make the odd comment as you go round?

·
Registered
813 Posts
I only meet up once a week with mine, and it was all her fault that I started running in the first place! When we fiist started we could hardly talk at all, now we talk non-stop!!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Huh....you did, did you!.......well you are probably right, I can be quiet sometimes, but I even talk to myself when I am running!....how sad is that?

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
I try not to mouth the words of the songs I am listening to when out, just as well I don't listen to the village peoples YMCA might do the actions as well. :embarrassed:

If I am struggling I like my partner talking as it can take my mind off the run itself until I start feeling better, I just don't always respond... :confused:

·
Registered
813 Posts
twinkle toes said:
I don't listen to the village peoples YMCA might do the actions as well.

Now that would be interesting Twinkle Toes! I have some real scarey stuff on my MP3, wouldn't own up to any of it! some songs speed me up, others......I think I should remove, as they slow me down!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Steve said:
Do you like yours to natter away constantly without taking a pause to take a breath, to say hello at the start and keep stum thereafter or to make the odd comment as you go round?
Tend to start off in full conversation, this tends to become less as the run progresses.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Always run on my own.

Never listen to music when I run.

Smile a lot when it`s going well,.......:d

Swear a lot when everything hurts...........:mad:

Hence, I never run too close to the local Mental institution........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I expect my training partners to talk on the flat, shut it on the uphill, and don't even think about it during an interval session.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts