Runners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Startrack treadmill had decided to take a Christmas holiday and despite going through the motions of flashing lights and encouraging noises it refuses to move and then claims to have no RPMs. I can't live without it, can anyone help me please?
Caroline B

·
Registered
16,223 Posts
What about going out and braving the weather? :) (and getting the treadmill fixed in the meantime)

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
Give it a good kick ;)

Seriously though, run outside in the meantime, it's sooooooo much better in my opinion. Check out the instruction manual, usually you can find a trouble shooting section in the back which may be of some help. Personally I'd start taking it apart to see what's wrong, but I guess that depends on how confident you feel doing that kinda thing?!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Same here,but i have use the treadmill as i have a 4 year old at home with me.So i take her into our gym (the garage) with toy and do my bit.
But iv got music on in there and that helps and sometimes my hubby works out on his nautiluis machine while i run and we chat!!!!!!
The things we resort to ah
If i had the cash id get a tiny flatscreen t.v for the treadmill days!!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Have a great treadmill. Got it off ebay for £150 (Cheap as Chips) :d Had it a year now and still hasn't packed up yet! Will probably be cheaper just to go and buy a new one than fork out the repair bill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts