Runners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought Trials shoes to use as everyday walking shoes? Im tempted to buy some which I will use for every day wearing but also for running up the hill near me and in to the forest to allow for some more grip on the down hill section which can get muddy at times.

O.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
The Inov8 Terroc is a trail shoe that doubles as a walking shoe. Not that I would ever go walking in my running shoes! I've done quite a few hundred miles of training in my Terrocs and the sole is still as good as new. But the upper has worn full of holes, so they're quite breathable!
Cheers!

·
Registered
119 Posts
normally [not always] the sole on a trail shoe is made of a softer compound rubber to increase grip on wet surfaces and have deeper lugs for mud etc, they do tend to wear a bit more quickly if you use them for road walking, it may be better to look at a walking shoe ...is it that you want a darker colour for day to day...if so there are a number of companies make a black shoe Brooks do a black GTS and a walking version called the adrenaline walker saucony also do one

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
I use my Asics Trail sensor for pretty much just that. The are perfect for it comfortable waterproof and can be used for running too. Great value for money. I like the look of the new ones too might have to get a pair.

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. The main reason Im looking at trail shoes is I tend to buy merralls and the likes for every day shoes because normal "fashion" shoes don't last me. I end up paying over the odds and I wear holes in them really quickly.
O.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts